TATPROF solutions allow to realize the most challenging ideas of architects
TPT-95series of doors with thermotechnical characteristics is also unified with TPT-65 and TPT-72 series in terms of same component units, connectors, and infillings use.
Technical characteristicsAt the same time, there are significant differences that increase economic, operational, energy and technical/physical characteristics:
- profile outer components are changed in accordance with the standard width of door visible part,
- new internal profile components are introduced corresponding to the mechanical requirements at the facility,
- insulation zone with thermal bridges width up to 50 mm and sealer infilling to the hollow chamber has been significantly enlarged to optimize heat preservation,
- door package mounting depth is 95 mm in two designs: “in the opening” and “in the stained-glass window”,
- a middle co-extruded seal was applied around the entire perimeter of the fillister with a double fastening slot providing minimal energy loss,
- around the infilling perimeter a fillister insulating sealer was installed,
- ledge seals, infilling sealers are all co-extruded with improved thermotechnical characteristics.
- high degree of thermal insulation;
- integrated design and technically sophisticated products are applicable in energy-saving construction in all climatic zones;
- helps to certify environmental efficiency of buildings;
- reduces dependence on natural energy sources;
- conforms to the concept of a passive or active building